Sunday, March 4, 2007

iPod Shuffle

So Sonnjea decided to pick me as one of her iPod shufflers even though I don't have an iPod :). I just shuffled my library music on iTunes and this is what came up:

1.) Wait-Go Set Go
2.) Did Ye Get Healed?-Van Morrison
3.) Everlasting Friend-Blue October
4.) I Me You-Jim Noir
5.) Mexico-James Taylor
6.) It Ain't Me, Babe-Joaquin Phoenix & Reese Witherspoon
7.) California's Burning-Augustana
8.) Long Gone Goodbye-Blue Dogs
9.) C'est La Vie-Bob Seger
10.) Ghost Train-Counting Crows

I think it would be interesting to see Mom, AK, and Jessies shuffle.

4 comments:

Pat said...

Shuffle what? It's all I can do to blog. AK, on the other hand, has an iPod that's engraved with her shield! Let's hear her top 10. (You might have to explain the process, though, Sweetie.

Katharine said...

Kelly, How do you do a shuffle?

Kelly said...

you guys are so old...just kidding! uh on the iPod I have no idea? There should be an option on the main menu to shuffle or party shuffle. On the computer just go to iTunes or windows media in the library and there is an option for party shuffle and it will show you 20-25 random songs. Does that help any?

Pat said...

I did mine!