Thursday, April 26, 2007

Leo is earning some cool points

I was at the dreaded dentist today when I picked up the latest edition of Vanity Fair. Not my first pick but it looked interesting becuase Leonardo Dicaprio was on the front with a baby polar bear at his feet. "Hmm, this looks interesting", I thought and started to read the article about him. I guess I underestimated Leo because honestly I thought he was just another rich actor but the article proved me wrong! He is quite the activist! I hope that he does get his message out there and that people will start to see that this whole global warming thing is really becoming a big problem and that the resources won't be there for much longer if we continue at the rate we are going. So, if you have a second check out his website and do something! Recycle, plant a tree, don't litter, carpool when you can, or turn off electronics when they are not being used. No matter the size, anything that you do will make a difference!

http://www.leonardodicaprio.com/