Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Hola

So I guess I better tell a little more about myself before I start pounding away. First things first--my writting skills are crap so expect the worst and my writting will be worse than that!! :) I live in Charleston, SC with my mom and am going to school at the local community college for an associates degree in nursing. My sister, brother-in-law, and their two gorgeous kids live a ten minutes drive from our house in good ol' West of the Ashley. The rest of our insane (yet loveable) family is scattered throughout the US.

Besides juggling school, work, friends, and family, life is pretty good. After I finish my nusing degree here, I plan on moving out west to where my awesome A.K. lives. San Diego would be a starting point for my life as a nurse. I would go on some medical missions and all together find out who I am and what I'm supposed to do with my life.

My mom got into blogging a few months ago and I got interested in it because...well....honestly it just looked fun! I will probably vent a lot or talk about the most random things possible but it should be fun. Hopefully my grammer skills will improve so that mom won't write comments on my postings. I can see it now....Kelly you need a comma right there...Kelly that makes no sense. Well mom you could always not read it if it bugs you that much!

4 comments:

Pat said...

Welcome to blogging, Sweetie! I hope you have as much fun with it as I do, but keep up your studies (said in a nagging voice)...

Katharine said...

This blog is unbelievable. I love the black color, the intellectuality of Haiku. One request, I'll always be your A.K., still not ready to be an aunt.

Pat said...

And when will you ever be ready to be an aunt?

Jessie said...

Grammar not Grammer Love you lots!